Event Hosting Bursary ProgramBoost your new or existing event with Pride!
Apply for the 2018 Event Hosting Bursary
Regina Pride is excited to offer the Event Hosting Bursary to help create and grow amazing Community Partner Events as part of the 2018 Queen City Pride Festival. Each application may request up to $150 to support their event. An organization may submit up to three (3) separate event applications.
• While this Bursary is open to anyone to apply, preference will be given to community groups and non-profit organizations.
• We will prioritize events that focus on education, health, or wellness topics and events that highlight or cater to underrepresented sections of our community (First Nations, transgender, youth, seniors, etc.)
• ELIGIBLE expenses include production costs and content fees of an event.
• INELIGIBLE expenses include alcohol, staff and administrative fees, and decorations.
• The intent of the Bursary is to help CREATE new events that add value to the festival or to help BUILD ON existing events that may already be part of the festival.
• All successful applicants will be required submit a final report no later than 30 days following their event in order to retain their Bursary funding.
Applications must be submitted no later than April 8, 2018, to be considered.
By applying for the Event Hosting Bursary, you do not have to complete the Community Event Registration form.
Community Event Registration
Looking to submit your community event? Please go to the event registration form.