Apply for the 2017 Event Hosting Bursary
This year Regina Pride Inc excited to introduce an Event Hosting Bursary to help create and grow amazing Community Partner Events as part of the 2017 Queen City Pride Festival. We have allocated $1,500 towards the Bursary and each application may request up to $200 to support their event. An organization may submit up to three (3) separate event applications.
• While this Bursary is open to anyone to apply, preference will be given to community groups and non-profit organizations.
• We will prioritize events that focus on education, health, or wellness topics and events that highlight or cater to underrepresented sections of our community (First Nations, transgender, youth, seniors, etc.)
• ELIGIBLE expenses include production costs and content fees of an event.
• INELIGIBLE expenses include alcohol, staff and administrative fees, and decorations.
• The intent of the Bursary is to help CREATE new events that add value to the festival or to help BUILD ON existing events that may already be part of the festival.
• All successful applicants will be required submit a final report no later than 30 days following their event in order to retain their Bursary funding.
Applications must be submitted no later than April 10, 2017, to be considered.
By applying for the Event Hosting Bursary, you do not have to complete the Community Event Registration form.
Community Event Registration
Not looking to apply for our bursary? Submit your community event through our main form.
On Mobile? Open form in new window.