Help Make Pride Happen!
Behind every Queen City Pride Festival is a team of dedicated volunteers that take on the responsibilities of festival planning and execution. Without these volunteers, this festival would never be able to happen.
Volunteers do various jobs: from plastering the town with posters to setting up decorations and the chairs people sit on. As Regina’s Pride festival continues to grow, so does the need for volunteers. With more events and activities than ever before, we rely on a healthy number of volunteers to get the job done!
- Volunteering for Pride counts towards volunteer credits
- It will look great on your résumé
- You’ll make new friends and support a unique community event
- You'll get free access to Pride event(s)*
- We'll keep you hydrated and fed at the event(s) you volunteer for
- You get to wear (and keep) a cool Pride Volunteer t-shirt
- Each Volunteer receives a Volunteer Swag Bag full of assorted goodies
- After every successfully completed 4-hour volunteer shift, volunteers are entered in for a Volunteer Prize Bag!
- You’ll receive undying love from the Regina Pride Board of Directors!
We literally couldn’t do this without you! We are super happy you’d like to work with us and appreciate you immensely!