What is an Annual General Meeting (AGM)?
The Regina Pride AGM is a meeting of our organization’s membership that takes place each year in the fall. This meeting allows members to learn about the current state of the organization, review important documents, vote on motions, and elect new board members. AGMs are required by the non-profit act.
Reminder: New Board Election Process
During the 2020 AGM, our membership approved changes to Regina Pride’s election process for new board members. The membership will now vote on executive positions separately from general board positions. The maximum number of board positions is now 13. Nominees will be asked to select which board position(s) they are interested in running for on their Nomination Form.
Open Board Positions
- 1 Co-Chair (2-year term)
- 1 Co-Chair (1-year term)
- 1 Treasurer (2-year term)
- 9 General Board Members (1-year term)
Filled Board Positions
- 1 Secretary
Thursday, October 5th, 2023 **POSTPONED**
Monday, October 16th, 2023 [NEW]
1207 Halifax Street
Regina, SK S4R 1T7
- Board of Directors Nomination Form
- Due Oct 16th by Close of Nomination Period
- Absentee/Proxy Voting Registration Form
- Due Oct 15th at 7:00 PM CST
- Regina Pride Bylaws (2022.10.13-01)