What is an Annual General Meeting (AGM)?
The Regina Pride AGM is a meeting of our organization’s membership that takes place each year in the fall. This meeting allows members to learn about the current state of the organization, review important documents, vote on motions, and elect new board members. AGMs are required by the non-profit act.
Reminder: New Board Election Process
During the 2020 AGM, our membership approved changes to Regina Pride’s election process for new board members. The membership will now vote on executive positions separately from general board positions. The maximum number of board positions is now 13. Nominees will be asked to select which board position(s) they are interested in running for on their Nomination Form.
Open Board Positions
- 1 Co-Chair (2-year term)
- 1 Treasurer (2-year term)
- 9 General Board Members (1-year term)
Thursday, October 27, 2022
Unit B – 1415 Albert Street
Regina Pride’s office is located at the rear of the building.
We will be making the AGM accessible online using Google Meet. If you wish to attend online, please complete the “Register to Attend Online” form to receive the meeting link.
- AGM Agenda (2022)
- Previous AGM Minutes (2021)
- Draft Audited Financials will be available at the meeting
- Register to Attend Online Form
- Due Oct 27 at 6:00 PM CST
- Board of Directors Nomination Form
- Due Oct 27 by Close of Nomination Period
- Absentee/Proxy Voting Registration Form
- Due Oct 26 at 7:00 PM CST
- Regina Pride Bylaws (2022.10.13-01)