Volunteer with PrideHelp out during our festival and throughout the year
Help Make Pride Happen!
Behind every Queen City Pride Festival is a team of dedicated volunteers that take on the responsibilities of festival planning and execution. Without these volunteers, this festival would never be able to happen.
Volunteers do various jobs: from plastering the town with posters to setting decorations and the chairs people sit on. As Regina’s Pride festival continues to grow, so does the need for volunteers. With more events and activities than ever before, we rely on a healthy number of volunteers to get the job done!
- Volunteering for Pride counts towards volunteer credits
- It will look great on your résumé
- You’ll make new friends and support a unique community event
- You’ll get free access to Pride event(s)*
- We’ll keep you hydrated and fed at the event(s) you volunteer for
- You get to wear (and keep) a cool Pride Volunteer t-shirt
- Each Volunteer receives a Volunteer Swag Bag full of assorted goodies
- After every successfully completed volunteer shift, volunteers are entered in for a Volunteer Prize Bag!
- You’ll receive undying love from the Regina Pride Board of Directors!
We literally couldn’t do this without you! We are super happy you’d like to work with us and appreciate you immensely!
Join one of our Planning Committees by completing the 2024 Sign Up Form.
Festival Volunteer Opportunities
NOTE: The volunteer must be able to provide a current criminal record check for any cash-handling areas.
Parade facilitating: Directing people, signing people in, and making sure the parade goes smoothly.
Information for Young Volunteers
Anyone 14 years of age or older may volunteer for Regina Pride and the Queen City Pride Festival. All youth between 14 and 18 years old will need to have their parent/guardian sign a permission form for each individual wishing to volunteer. Some volunteer positions are open only to people 19 years of age or older due to the presence of alcohol. Youth volunteering on the same team at the same time as their parent/guardian do not need a permission form signed.
Questions about Volunteering?
Send us an email and tell us your thoughts and questions. Our Volunteer Coordinator will get back to you with the answers.
Ready to Volunteer?
Now that you’ve learned about volunteering with Regina Pride, take the next step and complete our sign up form.